Loyola University New Orleans provides a variety of benefits to its full-time faculty and staff. To learn more, explore the links below:
- 2022 Benefits Guide
- Fringe Benefit Committee
- Benefits Summary for Benefits-Eligible Employees
- Benefits Summary for Part-Time Employees
- Benefits Summary for Retirees
- Health Care Exchange Notice for All Loyola University New Orleans' Employees
- Self-Funded Plan
Plan providers forms and contact information
Information about your plan providers and accessing available benefits:
- Faculty and Staff Benefits Forms and Links - forms, informational brochures, and links by benefit
- Insurance company contact information - phone number, website, and mailing address by company
Online Tuition Remission Forms
Please take a moment to review the Tuition Remission Policy 4-18 here. Online Tuition Waiver Forms are now located on the Employee Web Services (EWS) homepage after you log in. You may use the link below to access EWS.
Updated Online Tuition Remission Waiver Applications - both Employee/Student & Dependent/Spouse Student
Full-time and part-time faculty and staff may utilize this benefit with the Holy Name of Jesus School.
Ursuline Academy Partnership with Loyola University
Loyola University is now partnering with Ursuline Academy to provide our faculty, staff, and students with more child care and K-12 education opportunities within our larger community in New Orleans. Use the links below to explore the options available with this new partnership.
Lily House at Ursuline Discount and Information - Early Childcare Center (6 weeks - 2 years old) and K-12 discounts available
K-12 EdNavigator Education Support
All Loyola University employees are eligible for free educational guidance and support from EdNavigator. Through the EdNavigator app, you can connect to a personal education advisor who can help you with everything from choosing a preschool to planning for college. Use the link below to learn more and get started.
Benefits Regulatory Compliance Information
- Benefit Summary Plan Descriptions including information on the medical plans
- Benefits Summary Annual Reports
- HIPAA Policy & Notice
Faculty & Staff Wolf Bucks/Meal Plan
Faculty/Staff Wolf Bucks and Meal Plan forms are now located on the Employee Web Services (EWS) homepage after you log in. You may use the link below to access EWS.