Campus Health & Safety Training
ePNF System Link
ePNF Department Code Information
Loyola University is a private non-profit employer with over 900 faculty and staff employees. Employment with the University represents very diverse and different professions in the workforce. Available positions are posted at the link below.
Processes for Hiring
Updated April 17, 2023
The new requisition process using NeoGov's Online Hiring Center (OHC) is now available on the links below for New Position and Existing Position Requisitions. The old PDF forms for these requisitions will no longer be accepted.
If you were unable to attend on of the live training sessions, below are links to the recorded trainings, NeoGov's training videos, and training manuals for OHC. Once you have reviewed the necessary training materials, please reach out to HR for your login credentials for OHC. If you have any questions pertaining to the following processes and/or forms, please call Human Resources at (504) 864-7757.
Training & Resources
- OHC Recorded Training Session for Hiring Managers
- NeoGov Training Video for Creating Requisitions
- NeoGov Training Video for OHC Hiring Managers
- NeoGov Training Video for Subject Matter Experts (SME) for Hiring Committees
- NeoGov OHC Training Manual for Creating Requisitions
- NeoGov OHC Training Manual for Hiring Managers
- NeoGov OHC Training Manual for SME's
- OHC Recorded Training Session for Approvers
- NeoGov Training Video For Requisition Approval
- NeoGov OHC Training Manual for Requisition Approval
New Position Process
- Requisition for New Position Adobe PDF - Use this link to the NeoGov Online Hiring Center (OHC) through SSO
What to Do When an Employee is Exiting - Process
- Requisition for Employee (Full-time or Part-time) Adobe PDF - Use this link to the NeoGov Online Hiring Center (OHC) through SSO (Notice of Position Vacancy - Replacement)
- Checklist for Exiting Employees (Staff)
- Exit Interview Form | MS Word
Reclassifying a Position Process
- Reclassification of a Position Adobe PDF
Other Hiring Process Forms
- Requisition for Temporary Employee Adobe PDF (less than six months) - Use the NeoGov Online Hiring Center (OHC) through SSO
- Job Description Template MS Word
- Internal Job Application Form Adobe PDF | MS Word
- External Job Application Form Adobe PDF
- Acceptable & Unacceptable Inquiries for Interviews
- Quick Tips & Guidelines for Interviewing
- Employment Reference Checking Form Adobe PDF | MS Word
- EEOC Applicant Summary Form Adobe PDF | MS Word
- EEO Applicant Summary Information & Examples
- EEO Inquiry Form
- Faculty Hiring Proces
New Employee Onboarding Process
When hiring a new employee, there are administrative processes for the timely completion of employment paperwork. Below is a link to a short overview of the onboarding paperwork process, along with information regarding the federal form I-9 processes and the list of required documentation provided by the Department of Homeland Security that we must utilize.
Checklist for New Hired Employees Adobe PDF | MS Word
If you are hiring an employee that will be working remotely, please notify Human Resources as soon as possible prior to their hire date and provide the new employee's contact information. Human Resources will work directly with the employee to complete their paperwork in a timely manner.
Mandatory New Employee Orientation (first week of employment)
Hiring Manager's Onboarding Checklist
Performance Management Forms
If you have any questions pertaining to the following forms, please call Human Resources at (504) 864-7757.
- Annual Review Performance Management Forms & Resources
- Due by 6/30/21 or before 10 month staff members leave for the summer
- Counseling and Performance Improvement - Please consult with HR. | MS Word
Minors on Campus
Loyola University New Orleans is committed to promoting the safety and well-being of students and others who are entrusted to our care or visit our campus. The Minors on Campus, University Policy 2-23 details the requirements for all University faculty, staff, and students that work with minors visiting our campus including background checks, training, and reporting requirements. Please review the procedures below for detailed information.
Information and Procedures for Parents & Families
Information and Procedures for Program Directors
Information and Procedures for Participants/Employees/Volunteers
Out to Lunch with Time / Out to Lunch Signs
Loyola University New Orleans does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran's status, or national origin in its educational programs or activities, including employment and admissions. At the same time, Loyola cherishes its right to seek and retain personnel who will make a positive contribution to its religious character, goals, and mission in order to enhance the Jesuit, Catholic tradition.