Domestic and international travel are regular activities for many people at the University. The safety issues and risks involved in travel at home or abroad are extensive and varied depending upon the nature of the trip, destination, mode of travel, etc. Loyola has specific policies, procedures and/or guidelines for dealing with some travel issues.
Please see the following links for more information. If you have any questions or concerns about travel safety issues related to trips you may need to make, please consult with the Risk Management office.
- Vehicle Use & Driver Authorization
- Education and Travel Abroad
- U.S. State Department Travel Warnings, Announcements, and Consular Information Sheets
- Register your trip with the U.S. State Department
- Center for Disease Control - Travelers' Health Information
- Loyola University International Programs and Services
- Loyola University Education Abroad Emergency Protocol
- World Health Organization Travel Advisories
- CIA World Factbook
- Student Field Trips
- Airbnb Requirements